(What we did)
* Moved SUS to edge of table for OSEM adjustment.
* Leveled the table in this temporary tower position.
* Rotated all OSEMs to give some seperation between magnets and LED/PD packages.
* Moved the upper OSEM bracket a little bit upward.
* All the OSEM holding set screws were short with flat heads; this is annoying since we would like to use them more like thumbscrews. Steve took the long set-screws out of the old ITMX cage and we swapped them. Need to order ~100 silver-plated socket head spare/replacements.
* Took pictures of OSEMs.
* Moved tower back to old position.
* Releveled the table (added one rectangular weight in the NW corner of the table).
* Find that ITMX OSEMs were a couple 100 micron out of position; we adjusted them in-situ in the final position of the tower, trying not to rotate them. All mean voltages now are within 100 mV of ideal half-light.
* Back/front EQ positions adjusted by the screw method. bottom/top stops adjusted earlier.
* OSEM cables tied down with copper wire.
* Increased the incident power up to 91 mW going into MC to temporarily make the POX beam more visible.
* The POX beam was checked. It was exiting from the chamber and going through about the center of the viewport.