We did the following things in the ITMY chamber today:
1) We tried to get the ITMY stuck again by adjusting the coil gains so that it goes into the orientation where it used to get stuck. We (reassuringly) failed to get it stuck again. This, as we came to know later, is because kiwamu had rotated the side OSEM such that the optic does not get stuck . However the OSEM beam is at about 30 deg to the vertical and the SD is sensitive to POS motion now resulting in the poorer separation of modes as noted by Jenne earlier (5439)
2) We checked the earthquake stops and repositioned two at the bottom (towards the AR side of the optic) which we had backed out earlier.
3) We took pics of all the OSEMS.
4) Checked to see if there are any stray beams with an IR card. There were none.
5) I obtained the max values of the OSEMS by misaligning the optic with the coil offsets. These values are in good agreement with those on the wiki
OSEM UL UR LR LL SD
Max 1.80 1.53 1.68 1.96 2.10
Current 0.97 0.79 0.83 0.97 1.02
We can close the heavy doors tomorrow morning.