The EM shaker was broken (the input terminals (banana inputs) had snapped off. To fix this, I have mounted two banana input mounting posts to a metal mount that Steve attached to the shaker.
However, because bananas do not provide a secure connection (they easily fall out), I have made special wires to connect the banana inputs of the shaker to the mounted banana inputs of the amplifier I am using (along with the sine generating function of the HP 3563A signal analyzer). Upon Koji's suggestion, I have made C-shaped clips to attach to the banana post mounts. These clips are made from insulated ring terminals.
Today I tested the shaker and it works! WOOT! I currently have the shaker attached to the horizontal sliding platform (without the TT suspension on it).
Using a 750mHz signal from the HP 3563A with an amplitude of 500 mV amplified to 0.75V, I have gotten the shaker to displace the platform (without the TT suspension on it) 1 mm.