c1iscex was behaving very strangely this morning. Steve earlier reported that he was having trouble pulling up some channels from the c1scx model. I went to investigate and noticed that indeed some channels were not responding.
While I was in the middle of poking around, c1iscex stopped responding altogether, and became completely unresponsive. I walked down there and did a hard reset. Once it rebooted, and I did a burt restore from early this morning, everything appeared to be working again.
The fact that problems were showing up before the machine crashed worries me. I'll try to investigate more this afternoon.