The alignment of the interferometer goes basically step by step.
Tuesday will be an alignment day.
0. MC beam centering (it's done)
1. F2P to balance the coils on every optics including BS, PRM, SRM, ITMs and ETMs (Kiwamu).
2. A2L and then change the DC bias of ITMY and ETMY to get a perfect eigen axis (VF/Jamie).
3. align input PZT mirrors (PZT1 and 2) to maximize the Y arm transmission (VF/Jamie).
4. do the same things for X arm but using BS instead of the PZTs.
5. Alignment of the central part.
6. Make a script to automatically get those things done.