40m QIL Cryo_Lab CTN SUS_Lab TCS_Lab OMC_Lab CRIME_Lab FEA ENG_Labs OptContFac Mariner WBEEShop
  40m Log  Not logged in ELOG logo
Entry  Tue Apr 19 15:48:43 2011, josephb, Update, CDS, MEDM screens and Front Ends updated to new Matrices 
    Reply  Tue Apr 19 17:34:02 2011, Koji, Update, CDS, MEDM screens and Front Ends updated to new Matrices 
       Reply  Wed Apr 20 11:02:18 2011, josephb, Update, CDS, MEDM screens and Front Ends updated to new Matrices 
Message ID: 4543     Entry time: Tue Apr 19 15:48:43 2011     Reply to this: 4544
Author: josephb 
Type: Update 
Category: CDS 
Subject: MEDM screens and Front Ends updated to new Matrices 

Problem:

The original matrix naming conventions for the front ends was broken.  It used _11, _12,...,_1e, _1f, _110, _111 and so forth.  The code was changes to use _1_1, _1_2,...,_1_16,_1_17, and so on.

In addition the matrix of filter banks was modified to use the same naming convetion (instead of starting at zero, it now start with one).

Work Done:

I rebuilt all the models, and restarted them all.

I wrote a simple script to modify the burt restore files to have the correct names for all the stored matrix values.

I also modified all the suspension screens, by modifying the default screens in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/medm/master/

The C1SUS, C1SCX, C1SPX, C1SCY, C1SPY, and C1MCS models had their foton filter files modified to put filters into the newly changed named filters

ELOG V3.1.3-