This is the log of the work on Wednesday 23rd.
1. Power Supply of the freq divider box
Kiwamu claimed that the comparator output of the freq div box only had small output like ~100mV.
The box worked on the electronics bench, we track down the power supply and found the fuse of the +15V line
brew out. It took sometime to notice this fact as the brown-out-LED of the fuse was not on and the power
supply terminal had +15V without the load. But this was because of the facts 1) the fuse is for 24V, and 2)
the large resistor is on the fuse for lighting the LED when the fuse is brown out.
I found another 24V fuse and put it there. Kiwamu is working on getting the correct fuses.
2. MC locking problem
After the hustle of the freq divider, the MC didn't lock. I tracked down the problem on the rack and found
there was no LO for the MC. This was fixed by pushing the power line cable of the AM Stabilizer for the MC LO, which was a bit loose.