Last Friday, we discovered a bug in the RCG where the delay part was not actually delaying. We reported this to Alex who promptly put a fix in the same day. This allowed Matt's newly proposed frequency discriminator to work properly.
It also required a checkout of the latest RCG code (revision 2328), and rebuild of the various codes. We backed up all the kernel and executables first such as mbuf.ko and awgtpman.
We did the following:
1) Log into the fb machine.
2) Go to /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/advLigoRTS/src/drv/mbuf and run make. Copy the newly built mbuf.ko file to /diskless/root/modules/126.96.36.199/kernel/drivers/mbuf/mbuf.ko on the fb machine.
3) Use "sudo cp" to copy the newly built mbuf.ko file to /diskless/root/modules/188.8.131.52/kernel/drivers/mbuf/
4) Go to /cvs/cds/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/advLigoRTS/src/gds and run make.
5) Copy the newly built awgtpman executable to /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/target/gds/bin/
6) Go to /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/advLigoRTS/src/mx_stream/ and run make.
7) Copy the newly built mx_stream executable to /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/target/fb/