Currently, there is a test directory called /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/new_core where we have the latest svn checkout. Tomorrow (after everything works), it will become the core directory.
1) Modify on the fb machine the /diskless/root/etc/ld.so.cache file. This is done by logging into fb, going to /etc/ld.so.conf.d/, modifying epics-x86_64.conf to only have .10 stuff , and running sudo /sbin/ldconfig. Copy the newly generated /etc/ld.so.cache file to /diskless/root/etc/.
2) Modify the rc.local file on the fb machine in /diskless/root/etc/ to take advantage of the new subscripts and init.d/ start scripts.
3) Add the no_rfm_dma to all the iop models (c1x01,c1x02,c1x03,c1x04,c1x05).
4) Rebuild all front end models with new code. Install.
5) Build awgtpman and mx_streams with new code.
6) Rerun activateDaq.py (to fix channel names from all the rebuilt code).
7) Double check Burt request files have the switch fix.
8) Restart the front ends.
9)Restart the frame builder.
9) Check channels, exitations, RFM connections.
10) Check Monit is working.