We set up the mixer based FD to check out its noise performance.
It is being acquired as C1:GCV-XARM_FINE_OUT_DAQ.
We have calibrated it by driving the frequency of the RF signal generator and putting the value into the GAIN field. We got 100 kHz / 5450 counts; the _OUT_DAQ channel is now being recorded in units of Hz. The cable length has been adjusted so that the full mixer output can swing 16 MHz peak-peak before turning over.
Also, we did a lot of cable cleanup around the IO rack. Kiwamu and Suresh's setups were somewhat dismantled. The whole area was too messy and too hacky to be allowed to survive. Our "temporary" setups have a way of becoming permanent holding places for barrels, adapters, duct tape, etc.