I've updated the scan_adls script (currently located in /cvs/cds/caltech/conlog/bin) to look at new location of our medm screens. I made a backup of the old conlog channel list as /cvs/cds/caltech/conlog/data/conlog_channels.old-2011-01-28.
I then ran the update_chanlist script in the same directory, which calls the scan_adl script. After about 5 minutes it finished updating the channel list. I restarted the conlogger just to be sure, and checked that our new model channels showed up in the conlog (which they do).
I have added a cron job to the op340m cron tab to once a day run the update_conlog script at 7am.
Next, I'm working on a HealthCheck script which looks at the conlog channel list and checks to see if channels are actually changing over short time scales, and then spit back a report on possibly non-functioning channels to the user.