1. DataViewer did not work for the LSC channels (liek TRX)
2. Rebooted LSC. There was no instruction for the reboot on Wiki. But somehow the rebooting automatically launched the processes.
3. However, rebooting LSC stopped C1SUS processes working
4. Rebooted C1SUS. Despite the rebooting description on wiki, none of the FE processes coming up.
5. Probably, I was not enough patient to wait for the completion of dorphine_wait? Rebooted C1SUS again.
6. Yes. That was true. This time I wait for everything going up automatically. Now all of c1pemfe,c1rfmfe,c1mcsfe,c1susfe,c1x02fe are running.
FB status for c1sus processes all green.
7. burtrestored c1pemfe,c1rfmfe,c1mcsfe,c1susfe,c1x02fe with the snapshot on Jan 25 12:07, 2010.
8. All of the OSEM filters are off, and the servo switches are incorrectly on. Pushing many buttons to restore the suspensions.
9. I asked Suresh to restore half of the suspensions.
10. The suspensions were restored and damped. However, c1lsc is still freezed.
11. Rebooting c1lsc freezed the frontends on c1sus. We redid the process No. 5 to No.10
12. c1x04 seems working. c1lsc, however, is still frozen. We decided to leave C1LSC in this state.