[Suresh and Kiwamu]
We aligned the green beam to the X arm cavity more carefully.
Now the green beam is hitting the centers of ETMX, ITMX and BS.
Also we confirmed that the green beam successfully comes out from the chamber to the PSL table.
(what we did)
- opened the BS, ITMX and ETMX chambers.
- checked the positions of the beam spots on ITMX, BS and ETMX
The spot position on ETMX was fine,
But at BS and ITMX, the spots were off downward.
We decided to move the beam angle by touching a steering mirror at the end green setup.
- changed the beam axis by touching the steering mirror at the end station.
- checked the spot positions again, they all became good. It looks the errors were within ~ 1mm.
- moved the position of a TT, which is sitting behind the BS, by ~10mm, because it was almost clliping the beam.
- aligned the green optics
- got the beam coming out from the chamber.