I set Q-values for each ringdown of PRM, BS, ITMX, ITMY, MC1, MC2, MC3 to ~5 using QAdjuster.py.
Here are the results;
Red ringdowns indicate the second try after gain setting.
- ITMX and ITMY are referred according to MEDM screens in this entry.
- ITMX(south) OSEM positions are currently so bad(LL and SD are all the way in/out).
I have to change IFO_ALIGN slider values to check the damping servo. For SIDE, I couldn't do that. I reverted the slider change after the damping checking.
- ITMY(west) somehow has opposite coil gain sign.
Usually for the other optics, UL,UR,LR,LL is 1,-1,1,-1. But for ITMY to damp, they are -1,1,-1,1.
- PRM damps, but ringdown doesn't look nice. There must be something funny going on.
- SRM doesn't have OSEMs put in now.