We have put together the new-old ETM towers. These are the ones which were hanging out on the flow bench down the arm for years and years, and have recently been re-baked. Interestingly, these are predominantly steel, whereas the newer ones are mostly aluminum. This caused momentary drama while we scrounged for the correct screws (we needed more silver-plated screws than anticipated, since we were screwing into steel and not aluminum), however the miscellaneous clean hardware collection came to the rescue. We did however use up all of the 1/4-20 3/4" silver plated screws, so hopefully no one else needs more later...
We only found 5 (enough for one of the two towers) spring plungers which are used to hold the OSEMs in place. Suresh is sending an email to Steve to ask him to buy some more, so we can get them cleaned in time for use. This is important, but not super urgent, since we have ~ 2 weeks before the ETMs will be ready for installation.
Koji has not yet had a chance to inspect the ETM data sheets and choose for us which pair of ETMs to use (ATF sent the 4 ETMs in matched pairs). So we will not begin the "arts and crafts" until tomorrow-ish.