Unfortunately, fb is flakier than normal. We can't use dataviewer and diaggui now.
I thought it might be because editting .ini files(list of DAQ channels) in /cvs/cds/rtcds/caltech/c1/chans/daq/ without using GUI was doing something wrong.
So, I re-installed DAQ, but it didn't help.
What I did:
1. ssh c1sus, went to /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/advLigoRTS/ and ran
It didn't help.
More than that, MC suspension damping went wrong. So;
2. Rebooted c1sus machine.
I restored MC suspension damping by doing this.
(Similar thing happened Tuesday when we were trying to lock MC)
Editting .ini DAQ channel list file wasn't wrong. (or, I failed in finding anything wrong right now)
Yuta may try restoring the old DAQ channel choices and see if that makes a difference.