We've put the old PRM and SRM (which were living in a foil house on the cleanroom optical table) into Steve's nifty storage containers. Also, we removed the SRM which was suspended, and stored it in a nifty container. All 3 of these optics are currently sitting on one of the cleanroom optical tables. This is fine for temporary storage, but we will need to find another place for them to live permanently. The etched names of the 3 optics are facing out, so that you can read them without picking them up. I forgot to note the serial numbers of the optics we've got stored, but the old optics are labeled XRM ###, whereas the new optics are labeled XRMU ###.
Koji chose for us PRMU 002, out of the set which we recently received from ATF, to be the new PRM. Suresh and I drag wiped both sides with Acetone and Iso, and it is currently sitting on one of the rings, in the foil house on the cleanroom optical table.
We are now ready to begin the guiderod gluing process (later tonight or tomorrow).