I added all the _OUT16, _INMON, _EXCMON channels associated with the BS, ITMX, and ITMY channels in SUS_SLOW.ini in the /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/chans/daq directory. Similarly, I added the channels associated with MC1, MC2, and MC3 to MCS_SLOW.ini and those associated with PRM and the SRM to RMS_SLOW.ini.
Lines pointing to these files were then added to the /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/target/fb/master file and the frame builder restarted. It took about 4 tries before the frame builder stayed up using ./daqd -c ./daqdrc.
I generated the .ini files with a python script. Its at /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/daqscripts/create_inmon_out16_daq_ini.py. It checks the C0EDCU.ini to find what slow channels already exist, then goes through a medm directory given at the command line looking for all _OUT16, _INMON, and _EXCMON channels, adding them if they aren't already accounted for, and then writing out the new file to the location of your choice.