Its pretty exciting to see that Joe got Alex to actually use the ELOG. Its a proof that even rare events occur if you are patient enough.
1) I fixed the MEDM links to point to the new sitemap.adl in /opt/rtcds. There is a link on the new sitemap which points to the old sitemap so that there is nothing destroyed yet.
2) Some of the fields in the screen are white. These are from the new c1sus processor, not issues with the slow controls. I think its just stuff that has not yet been created in the C1SUS simulink module.
3) The PZT steering controls are gone. Without this we cannot get the beam down the arm. Must fix before aliging things after the MC. Since PZT used to be controlled by ASC, we'll have to wire the Piezo Jena PZT controls in from a different VME 4116. Possibly c1iool0's crate?
4) Also, the IPANG and IPPOS are somehow not working right. I guess this is because they are part of the ASC / the old ETMX system. We'll have to wire the IPANG QPD into the new ETMY ADC system if we want to get the initial alignment into the Y-arm correct.
5) I've started migrating things over from the old SITEMAP. Please just use the new SITEMAP. it has a red link to the old one, but eventually everything on the new one will work after Joe, Alex, me, and Kiwamu are done tweaking.