Steps for RFM switch over:
1) Ensure the new frame builder code is working properly:
A) Get Alex to finish compiling the frame builder and test on Megatron.
B) Test the new frame builder code on fb40m (which is running Solaris) in a reversible way. Change directory structure away from Data1, Data2, to use actual times.
C) Confirm new frame builder code still records slow channels (c1dcuepics).
2) Ensure awg, tpman, and diagnostic codes (dtt) are working with the new front end code.
3) Physically move RFM cables from old front ends to the new front ends. Remove excess connections from the network.
4) Merge the megatron/c1sus/c1iscex/c1ioo network with the main network.
A) Update all the network settings on the machines as well as Linux1
B) Remove the network switch separating the networks.
4) Start the new frame builder code on fb40m.