I updated parse_mdl_to_ipc.py to correctly work with the 3 new cdsIPCx parts, namely cdsIPCx_PCIE (for dolphin connections), cdsIPCx_RFM (for our traditional reflected memory connections), and cdsIPCx_SHMEM (local shared memory on the computer). These parts replaced cdsIPCx awhile back (see here ).
The code now correctly counts each type independantly with regards to ipcNum (I.e. you can have ipcNum = 0 for RFM and ipcNum = 0 for SHMEM for example).
I also went in and modified a few sections of the feCodeGen.pl (in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/advLigoRTS/src/epics/util/) so as to properly assign names to matrix adl files, matrix of filter bank adl files, and filter bank adl files.