Things we noticed: Koji and I had been concerned the last time we were looking at TT#2 because the frequency got lower and the Q seemed to get higher when we added the damping to the vertical blades. Yoichi and I did not find that to be true today. We did notice, however, that the EQ stop screws with the viton had been placed in the holes closer to the clamping point, whereas with TT #4 the screws had been placed in the holes farther from the clamping point. We moved the screws on TT #2 to the outer holes, and noticed that the frequency increased slightly, and the Q significantly decreased. We then followed this outer-hole philosophy when installing screws in TT #3.
The inner and outer screw holes of the EQ stop Jenne is talking about are shown in the photo below.