[ Jenne, Koji and Kiwamu]
We have installed the PRM and the tip-tilt (TT) in the BS chamber.
We have started the in-vac work which takes about a week.
Today's mission was dedicated to installing the PRM and two TTs, one for the PRC and the other for the SRC, on the BS table in the chamber.
The work has been smoothly performed and we succeeded in installation of the PRM and a TT for the PRC.
But unfortunately the other TT got broken during its transportation from Bob's clean room.
(what we did)
- Prior to this work we screwed down the earthquake stops so that the mirror is fixed to the tower. Also we disabled the watchdog.
- When moving it we used an allen key as a lever with an screw as a fulcrum. This idea was suggested by Jenne and it really worked well.
The reason why we used this technique is that if we slide the tower by hands the tower can't go smoothly and it may sometimes skips.
After that we checked the postion from some reference screw holes by using a caliper and we made sure that it was on the right position.
- After this removal the mirrors were wrapped by aluminum foils and put in a usual clear box.
- These were also wrapped by aluminum foils and put in the box. Later we will put them back to the BS table.
- The position of the PRM were coarsely aligned since we still don't have any 1064 beam going through the PRM.
- The position of the installed TT was coarsely adjusted.
- After we brought them we removed the aluminum foils covering the TTs and we found the wire of a TT got broken.
It may have been damaged during its transportation from Bob's room because it was fine before the transportation.
(7) closed the door
(the next things to do)
* Installation of the OSEMs to the PRM
* Installation of the pick off mirror and its associated optics
* Arrangement of the pzt mirror