I re-routed around the c1lsc machine this morning. I turned the crate off, and disconnected the transmission fiber from c1lsc (which went to the receiver on c1asc). I then took the receiving fiber from c1lsc and plugged it into the receiver on c1asc.
I pulled out the c1lsc computer from the VME crate and pulled out the RFM card, which I needed for the CDS upgrade. I then replaced the lsc card back in the crate and turned it back on. Since there hasn't been a working version of the LSC code on linux1 since I overwrote it with the new CDS lsc code, this shouldn't have any significant impact on the interferometer.
I've confirmed that the RFM network seems to be in a good state (the only red lights on the RFM timing and status medm screen are LSC, ASC, and ETMX). Fast channels can still be seen with dataviewer and fb40m appears to still be happy.
The RFM card has found its new home in the SUS IO Chassis. The short fiber that used to go between c1asc and c1lsc is now on the top shelf of the new 1X3 rack.