To get a feel for the Capacitive Bridge problems, we setup a simple bridge using fixed (1 nF) caps on a breadboard. We used an SR830 Lock-In amplifier to drive it and readout the noise.
The measurement setup for the Capacitor Bridge Test is still sitting on one of the work benches.
Unless the experiment is supposed to continue today, the equipment shouldn't have been left on the bench. It should have been taken back to the lab.
Also the cart with HP network analyzer used for the test was left in the desk area. That shouldn't have left floating around in the desk area anyway.
The people responsible for that, are kindly invited to clean up after themselves.