40m QIL Cryo_Lab CTN SUS_Lab TCS_Lab OMC_Lab CRIME_Lab FEA ENG_Labs OptContFac Mariner WBEEShop
  40m Log  Not logged in ELOG logo
Message ID: 3007     Entry time: Fri May 28 11:35:33 2010
Author: josephb 
Type: Update 
Category: CDS 
Subject: Taking a step backwards to get stuff running 

I've modified the lsc.mdl and lsp.mdl files back to an older configuration, where we do not use an IO processor.  This seems to let things work for the time being on megatron while I try to figure out what the is wrong with the "correct" setup which includes the IO processor.

Basically I removed the adcSlave = 1 line in the cdsParameters block.

I've attached a screen shot of the desktop showing one filter bank in the LSP model passing its output correctly to a filter block in the LSC.  I also put in a quick test filter (an integrator) and you can see it got to 80 before I turned off the offset.

So far this is only running on megatron, not the new machine in the new Y end.

The models being use for this are located in /cvs/cds/caltech/cds/advLigoRTS/src/epics/simLink

Attachment 1: working_lsc_lsp.png  115 kB  | Hide | Hide all
working_lsc_lsp.png
ELOG V3.1.3-