Zach and Koji
We measured uncalibrated angle-to-length coupling using tdssine and tdsdmd.
We made a simple shell script to measure the a2l coupling.
- Opened the IMC/OMC light door.
- Saw the large misalignment mostly in pitch. Aligned using MC2 and MC3.
- Locked the MC in the low power mode. (script/MC/mcloopson AND MC length gain 0.3->1.0)
- Further aligned MC2/3. We got the transmission of 0.16, reflection of 0.2
- Tried to detect angle-to-length coupling so that we get the diagnosis of the spot positions.
- Tried to use ezcademod. Failed. They seems excite the mirror but returned NaN.
- We used tdssine and tdsdmd instead. Succeeded.
- We made simple shell script to measure the a2l coupling. It is so far located users/koji/100421/MCspot
- We blocked the beam on the PSL table. We closed the chamber and left.