In this evening I found that fb40m has been down, then I restarted fm40m successfully.
However there still is a problem, the reflective memory can not communicate with some front-end CPUs ( such as c1iscey, c1susvme, ...etc.)
Right now I don't have any ideas about this, I am leaving them as they are now .... we can deal with them tomorrow.
The followers are what I did.
(1) ssh to fb40m then "pkill tpman"
(2) telnet to fb40m then typed "shutdown". ( These procedure are on the 40m wiki)
(3) make sure fb40m gets recovered while watching the medm screen C0DAQ_DETAIL.adl
(4) run the backup script in fb40m
(5) in order to fix the communication problem, physically turn off c1dcuepics and c0daqctrl
(6) keying some front-end CPUs. ---> still some of front ends indicate RED on the medm screen C0DAQ_DETAIL.adl ( figure attached )