We put a simple pendulum into the MDP model, and everything communicates. We're still having some kind of TP or daq problem, so we're still in debugging mode. We went back to 32K in the .adl's, and when driving MDP, the MDC-ETMX_POS_OUT is nasty, it follows the sine wave envelope but goes to zero 16 times per second.
The breakout boards have arrived. The plan is to fix this daq problem, then demonstrate the model MDC/MDP system. Then we'll switch to the "external" system (called SAM) and match control TF to the model. Then we'd like to hook up ETMX, and run the system isolated from the rest of the IFO. Finally we'd like to tie it into the IFO using reflective memory.