I went around 40m picking up any Sorensens that were laying around to test if they worked, or in need of repair. I gathered up a total of 7 Sorensens and each one with a Voltmeter. I made sure the voltage would rise on the Sorenson as well as the voltmeter, maxing out at ~33.4 Volts. For the current, the voltmeter can only rise to 10 Amps before it is fused. Many of the Sorensons that I found did not have their own wall connection, so I had to use the same one for multiple.
From these 7, I have found 5 that are well. One Sorenson I have tested has a output shortage above 20V and the other has yet to be tested.