We fixed the slow control over the green beam shutters.
At the Y arm the wrong BNC was connected to the shutter driver. We connected the correct BNC to the driver and switched the remote mode. The green Y shutter now works but in reverese, meaning that sending 1 to C1:AUX-GREEN_Y_Shutter closes the shutter and vice versa. This needs to be fixed.
At the X end the problem was a bit more complicated. Previously, the shutter was controlled by c1auxey. We figured that c1auxex has a lot of spare bio channels. We found an Acromag BNC front panel (with wires already soldered to the BNCs) lying around in the lab and installed it on the c1auxex Acromag chassie. We then connected the topmost BNC to channel 0 on XT1111A in the chassie. The BNC was connected to the green shutter driver on the X end.
EPIC channel was added to the c1auxex db file while it was commented out on the psl shutters db file. Modbus was restarted on c1auxex and c1psl. c1psl had to be burt restored to regain MC lock. Now the green X shutter works properly.