Stephen and I discussed the in-vacuum OMC wiring.
- One of the OMCs has already been completed. (Blue)
- The other OMC is still being built. It means that these cables need to be built. (Pink)
- However, the cables for the former OMC should also be replaced because the cable harness needs to be replaced from the metal one to the PEEK one.
- The replacement of the harness can be done by releasing the Glenair Mighty Mouse connectors from the harness. (This probably requires a special tool)
- The link to the harness photo is here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3XsUKaDePbxbmWdY7
- We want to combine the signals for the two OMCs into three DB25s. (Green)
- These cables are custom and need to be designed.
- The three standard aLIGO-style cables are going to be used. (Yellow)
- The cable stand here should be the aLIGO style.