- Saved BURT backup in /users/anchal/BURTsnaps/
- Copied existing code for mode cleaner noise budget from /users/rana/mat/mc. Will work on this from home to convert it inot new pynb way.
Get baseline IMC measurements (passive):
- What is MC_F? Let's find out.
- On MC_F Cal window titled 'C1IOO-MC_FREQ', we turned off ON/OFF and back on again.
- Using diaggui, we measured ASD of MC_F channel in units of counts/rtHz.
- Using diaggui, measured ASD from a template (under /users/Templates) and overlay the 1/f noise of the NPRO (Attachment 1)
- WFS Master
- Went through the schematic and tried to understand what is happening.
- Accidentally switched on MC WF relief (python 3). Bunch of things were displayed on a terminal for a while and then we Ctrl-C it.
- The only thing we noticed that change is a slight increase in WFS1 Yaw, and a corresponding decrease in WFS1 Pitch, WFS2 Pitch, and WFS2 Yaw.
- We need to find out what this script does.