We noticed about a week ago that the NDS2 channel lists were not getting updated on megatron. JZ and I investigated; he was able to fix it all up this afternoon by logging in and snooping around Megatron.
Please try it out and tell me about any problems in getting fresh data.
* we should remember to rebuild the NDS2 server code for Ubuntu. The thing running on there is for CentOS / SL7, but we moved to Ubuntu recently since the SL7 support is going away.
** the nds2 code & conf files are not backed up anywhere since its not on /cvs/cds. It has 52 GB(!!) of txt channel lists & archives which we don't need to backup