There was some work done on the Acro crate this morning. Unclear if this is independent, but I found that the IMC servo board IN1 slider doesn't respond anymore, even though I had tested it and verified it to be working. Patient debugging showed that BIO1 (and only that acromag unit with the static IP 192.168.114.61) doesn't show up on the subnet in c1psl. Hopefully it's just a loose network cable, if not we will switch out the unit in the afternoon.
Jon is going to make a python script which iteratively pings all devices on the subnet and we will put this info on an MEDM screen to catch this kind of silent failure.