I configured the Acromag channels according to the Slow Controls Wiki page.
We started testing the channels. Almost at the beginning we notice that the BIO channels are inverted. High voltage when 0. 0 Voltage when 1. We checked several things:
1. We checked the configuration of the BIOs in the windows machine but nothing pointed to the problem.
2. We isolated one of the BIOs from the DIN rail but the behavior persisted.
3. We checked that the voltages that go into the Acromags are correct.
The next step is to power up an isolated Acromag directly from the power supply. This will tell us if the problem is in the chassis or the EPICs DB.