Today I tested the remaining Acromag channels and retested the non-functioning channels found yesterday, which Chub repaired this morning. We're still not quite ready for an in situ test. Here are the issues that remain.
I further diagnosed these channels by connecting a calibrated DC voltage source directly to the ADC terminals. The EPICS channels do sense this voltage, so the problem is isolated to the wiring between the ADC and DB37 feedthrough.
No output signal
To further diagnose these channels, I connected a voltmeter directly to the DAC terminals and toggled each channel output. The DACs are outputting the correct voltage, so these problems are also isolated to the wiring between DAC and feedthrough.
In testing the DC bias channels, I did not check the sign of the output signal, but only that the output had the correct magnitude. As a result my bench test is insensitive to situations where either two degrees of freedom are crossed or there is a polarity reversal. However, my susPython scripting tests for exactly this, fetching and applying all the relevant signal gains between pitch/yaw input and coil bias output. It would be very time consuming to propagate all these gains by hand, so I've elected to wait for the automated in situ test.