While Anjali is working on the 1um MZ setup, the pesky ITMY was liberated from the OSEMs. The "algorithm" :
While doing this work, I noticed several errors corresponding to EPICS channel conflicts. Turns out the c1susaux2 EPICS server was left running, and the MEDM screens (and possibly several scripts) were confused. There has to be some other way of testing the new crate, on an isolated network or something - please do not leave the modbus service running as it potentially interferes with normal IFO operation. For good measure, I stopped the process and shut down the machine since I saw nothing in the elog about any running tests.
ITMY became stuck during this process