Just a few remarks, since I heard from Gautam that c1susaux is next in line for upgrade.
All units have already been configured with IP addresses and settings following the scheme explained on the slow controls wiki page. I did this while powering the units in the chassis, so I'm not sure where the short is coming from. Is the power supply maybe not sourcing enough current? Powering all units at the same time takes significant current, something like >1.5 Amps if I remember correctly. These are the IPs I assigned before I left:
I used black/white twisted-pair wires for A/D, red/white for D/A, and green/white for BIO channels. I found it easiest to remove the blue terminal blocks from the Acromag units for doing the majority of the wiring, but wasn't able to finish it. I had also done the analog channel calibrations using the windows untility using multimeters and one of the precision voltage sources I had brought over from the Bridge labs, but it's probably a good idea to check it and correct if necessary. I also recommend to check that the existing wiring particularly for MC1 and MC2 is correct, as I had swapped their order in the channel assignment in the past.
While looking through the database files I noticed two glaring mistakes which I fixed: