We (Rana and I) are re-assembling the temperature controls on the seismometer to attempt PID control and then improve it using reinforcement learning.
We tried to re-assemble the connections for the heater and in-loop temperature sensor on the can that covers the seismometer.
We fixed (soldered) two of the connections from the heater circuit to the heater, but did not manage to get the PID working as one of the wires attached to the MOSFET had come off. Re-soldering the wire would be attempted tomorrow.
Equipment for undertaking all this is still left at the X-end of the interferometer and will be cleared soon.