I moved the epics IOC server process for the single Acromag ADC that monitors the PSL signals from megatron to c1auxex2.
First, I disabled the legacy support on all channels as explained in elog 13565. Then I copied the files npro_config.cmd and NPRO.db from /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/Acromag to /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1psl2/ following the pattern of the old Motorola machines and the new c1auxex2. I had to make some edits for correct paths and expanded the epics records to the standard we're using for ETMX.
I then added a service to systemd on c1auxex2 that runs the epics IOC for the Acromag PSL channels: /etc/systemd/system/modbusPSL.service. No more tmux on megatron.
Running two IOCs on a signle machine at the same time did not produce any errors and seems fine so far.