I forgot we had done this last year already, but we updated the control room network switch labels and double checked all the connections. Here is the status of the connections and labels as of today:
There are a few minor changes w.r.t. labeling and port numbers compared to the Dec 2015 entry. But it looks like there was no IP clash between Rossa and anything (which was one of the motivations behind embarking on this cleanup). We confirmed by detatching the cable at the PC end of Rossa, and noticed the break in the ping signals. Plugging the cable back in returned the pings. Because Rossa is currently un-bootable, I couldn't check the MAC address.
We also confirmed all of this by using the web browser interface for the switch (IP = 192.168.113.249).