Some CDS related things:
Keith Thorne has told us about a potential fix for our framebuilder woes. Jamie is going to be at the 40m next week to implement this, which could interfere with normal interferometer operation - so plan accordingly.
I spent a little time doing some plumbing in the realtime models for Varun's audio processing work. Specifically, I tried to spin up a new model (C1DAF), running on the c1lsc machine. This included:
The simple DAFI model compiled and installed without complaint, but doesn't succesfully start. For some reason, the frontend never takes the CPU offline. Jamie will help with this next week. Since things aren't working, these changes have not been commited to the userapps svn.