Today, we completed the power boards and tested to make sure they work. We had a problem with the LM2991 negative voltage regulator; its tab at the back is connected to the input voltage and should therefore not touch our panel, because it is in this way grounded. We will fix that problem by placing spacors below the power boards.
We also built the connections for our DAC and ADC controllers and designed our DAC & ADC panels so that we can order a company to drill holes for our wires.
To this point, we have to finish the circuits for some of our Hall-effect sensors boards (our missing components arrived) and test all of our circuits to make sure they work as desired. After that, we will move to the second stage of this summer research, taking measurements, debugging problems, improving computer processing, and ultimately successfully isolating the levitated plate up to very low frequencies (starting from 5Hz and hopefully going down to 0.01Hz)