I unlocked the PMC and swept over C1:PSL-PMC_RAMP's full range a couple of times this morning. The PMC should now be relocked and returned
Your PZT is broken.
1) Check cable between RFPD and FSS box for quality. Replace with a good short cable.
2) Using a directional coupler, look at the RFPD output in lock on a scope with 50 Ohm term.
I suspect its a lot of harmonics because we're overmodulating to compensate for the bad
3) Purchase translation stages for the FSS mode matching lenses. Same model as the PMC lenses.
Fix the mode matching.
4) Get the shop to build us up some more bases for the RFPDs on the PSL such as we have for the LSC.
Right now they're on some cheesy Delrin pedestals. Too soft...
5) Dump the beam reflected off the FSS RFPD with a little piece of black glass or a razor dump.
Anodized aluminum is no good and wiggles too much.
1) Continue mode matching into the PMC. Its transmission now is around the same as the
2) Put a UHV foil covered lead brick onto the PMC to quiet it down.
3) Characterize the PMC loop and retune the body notch for the new body.
4) Tweak the MZ alignment to minimize the RFAM. We can use StochMon to do this as
long as we have the MC WFS turned off or we can put in a flipper to take the
beam before the MC and send it to the StochMon RFPD.
5) Re-align onto the ISS.
6) Install irises around the periscope for the beam. The old iris there is way off.
7) Fix PSL ANG and center both POS and ANG.