Your PZT is broken.
__Epics_Channel_Name______ __OLD_____ ___New___
C1:SUS-MC1_PIT_COMM 4.490900 3.246900
C1:SUS-MC1_YAW_COMM 0.105500 -0.912500
C1:SUS-MC2_PIT_COMM 3.809700 3.658600
C1:SUS-MC2_YAW_COMM -1.837100 -1.217100
C1:SUS-MC3_PIT_COMM -0.614200 -0.812200
C1:SUS-MC3_YAW_COMM -3.696800 -3.303800
c1susvme1 is behaving weirdly. I've restarted it several times but its computation time is hanging out around 260 usec, making it useless for suspension control and locking. I also found a PS/2 keyboard plugged in, which doesn't work, so I unplugged it. It needs to be plugged into a PS/2 keyboard/mouse Y-splitter cable.
Could not get past arm power of ~11 or so. I was suspicious of the transmon high-gain/low-gain PD handover, so I ran the matchTransMon scripts, but that did not help. I also removed the line in the cm_step script that increased the CM gain by 18dB at an arm power of 4. The gain of the CM servo will increase naturally as the power in the IFO builds up, so it may not be good to crank it right away. I tried several other CM gains, and watched the DARM loop, but still could not get past an arm power of ~10-11. I'm not sure what's wrong, but it may be that mysterious CM-servo/McWFS conspiracy, so we can try turning down the McWFS gain next time.