1) Goto http://localhost:631/
2) Click on "Add Printer"
3) Choose HP JetDirect
4) Use the correct address (socket://126.96.36.199:9100)
5) Choose HP and the 5550 postscript driver as the options
6) Try to only print useful stuff and not kill too many trees.
- Use LEDs of a wavelength that the OSEMs don't see. LEDs are also cool so that the
Suspension won't drift in alignment.
- Use 2 power supplies so that the power is balanced.
- Make is +/-12 V twisted AWG 14 wire so that the EMI is contained. Should also
be shielded cable.
AuthName "LVC password"
>kermit (I used kermit command for serial communication.)
>set modem type none
>set line /dev/ttyS0 (ttyS0 should be the device name of your serial port)
>set speed 9600
>set parity none
>set stop-bits 1
>set flow-control none