1) Goto http://localhost:631/
2) Click on "Add Printer"
3) Choose HP JetDirect
4) Use the correct address (socket://184.108.40.206:9100)
5) Choose HP and the 5550 postscript driver as the options
6) Try to only print useful stuff and not kill too many trees.
gcc -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lresolv -lm -ldl -lnsl -lsocket elogd.c -o elogd
i.e. ------ ~ f
AuthName "LVC password"
- Use LEDs of a wavelength that the OSEMs don't see. LEDs are also cool so that the
Suspension won't drift in alignment.
- Use 2 power supplies so that the power is balanced.
- Make is +/-12 V twisted AWG 14 wire so that the EMI is contained. Should also
be shielded cable.