I added ~1m of cable to the LO side of the REFL11 Demodulator, which brought its PRCL demod phase to about 8 degrees. According to my simulations, PRCL and CARM have the same angle (but opposite sign) at resonance. There seems to be a severe lack of SMA cables in the lab, so I didn't tune it to be any closer. Cos(8 degrees)=.99, so I think it should be fine to use it for the CARM servo, since none of the other signals are going to be nearly as big. I plugged analog REFL 11 I back into the CARM servo IN1.
As for IN2, I threw together a temporary setup for using REFLDC as a complementary signal. I T'd off the REFLDC signal (which is the DC signal out of REFL55), and sent it into an SR560 to subtract an offset. The offset comes from a 1Hz-passive-pomona-box-low-passed C1:IOO-TT4_LR output, since there are 8 DAC channels set up for the nonexistent tip tilts 3 and 4 actively running. The output of the SR560 is sent to the CARM servo IN2.
I adjusted the offset by turning on only IN2 in the CARM servo MEDM screen, and looking at the CM_SLOW signal in data viewer. I adjusted gains and such to get it to look just like REFLDC with the PRC locked. There was good coherence and no appreciable phase difference from DC out to some kHz, albeit a dip in coherence to about .8-.9 from ~40 to 300Hz, for some reason. (This included turning on the unWhite FM in the REFLDC filter bank)
If this signal turns out to be useful, it will be relatively straightforward to put together a little box that does the offset subtraction nicely, but this should do for our immediate needs.
Lastly, I hung up this plot in the control room to give us information about the DC values of different signals as the CARM offset changes. This is helpful to see what our CARM offset is, based on the transmission we se, when different signals start to have length dependence, where they start/stop being linear, etc. The TRX curve is scaled to a maximum of 600, REFLDC is normalized to input power = 1, and all the rest are arbitrarily scaled to fit on the plot. I've assumed 75ppm loss on all mirrors in my simulation (PRM, BS, 2xITM, 2xETM), mostly to get some realistic profile of REFLDC.