[Manasa, Eric, Koji]
PRMIsb was locked with REFL165I&Q.
- Aligned the arms with ASS. The misaligned ETMX and ETMY
- Configured PRMIsb with IFO_Configure screen
- Immediately PRMIsb was locked with REFL55I&Q
- Checked the REFL165 phase in terms of the REFL165Q vs PRCL. It was already well adjusted at -82.5deg. We tuned the phase a bit more and got -83.5deg.
- With DTT, relative gain between REFL55I and REFL165I was measured. REFL165I is about x10 higher than REFL55I and has the same sign.
- The transition of PRCL with the input matrix was just easy.
- With DTT, relative gain between REFL55Q and REFL165Q was measured. REFL165Q is about x3 higher than REFL55Q and has the same sign.
- The transition of MICH was flakey, but after careful adjustment of the PRM alignment, ~10s lock was achieved. It seemed that the PRM alignment fluctuation
was bug enough to unlock the interferometer.
- Eric went into the lab and aligned all of the oplevs except for the SRM's one.
- Now the lock with REFL55 and also with REFL165 became more robust. Less MICH offset and darker AS port.
REFL55 WHTN: 45dB demod phase +45.0deg
REFL165 WHTN: 45dB demod phase -83.5deg
Input matrix: for acquisition:
REFL55I x 1.0 -> PRCL
REFL55Q x 1.0 -> MICH
Input matrix: PRCL Transition:
REFL55I x 1.0 + REFL165I x 0.0 -> x0.5 + x0.0 -> x0.5 + x0.05 -> x0.3 + x0.05 -> x0.2 + x0.05 -> x0.1 + x0.05 -> x0.0 + x0.05
Input matrix: MICH Transition:
REFL55Q x 1.0 + REFL165Q x 0.0 -> x0.5 + x0.0 -> x0.5 + x0.3 -> x0.3 + x0.3 -> x0.2 + x0.3 -> x0.1 + x0.3 -> x0.0 + x0.3
MICH POP110I 100up/10down / FM Trig FM2/3/9 35up 2down 5sec delay
PRCL POP110I 100up/10down / FM Trig FM2/3/6/9 35up 2down 0.5sec delay
MICH OFS 0 / Gain 1.3 / Limitter ON
PRCL OFS 0 / Gain -0.04 / Limitter ON
MICH PRM -0.2625 / BS 0.5
PRCL PRM 1.0